DM Oil & Gas has been actively involved in the Oil & Gas industry since 2012. DM Oil & Gas aims to be the most reliable and forward thinking marine logistic partner in the Oil & Gas industry. We are a PETRONAS license holder for Marine Transportation Service. Our position in the industry enables us to have access to strong network of local and foreign flagged vessels.
DM Oil & Gas is a wholly owned subsidiary of BAP Resources Sdn Bhd.
To deliver the highest value to our clients and partners & effectively foster employees growth.
To be the most reliable and forward thinking marine logistic partner in the Oil & Gas industry.
The provision of multiple activities related to vessels, mobilization and demobilization of vessels, provision of manpower and vessel agency.
DM Oil & Gas provides reliable offshore related vessels including tugs, accommodation, barges and crew boats.
We strive hard to deliver the highest value to our clients and stakeholders.
DM Oil & Gas will continue to offer its customers the highest standard without compromising safety and operational excellence.
Access to strong network of local flagged and foreign flagged vessels.
Strong business networking with local and international vessel owners.
Proven track record in project management and delivery.
Backed by a string of successfully delivered projects under its credentials.
Reputation is built on a combination of safety, innovation, responsiveness and reliability.
Extensive Industry expertise.
PETRONAS license holder for Marine Transportation Service.
Logistic provider for MOPU SATU & MOPU DUA.
• Provision of 6 units of 100MT AHTS and 1 DP2 workboat for Diving Support.
• Project was completed within timeframe with Zero HSE incidents.
Logistic provider for Project SK316 for Technip Malaysia and Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
• The first DP3 Fleet with 335 pax accommodation capacity for Petronas Carigali Project in Malaysia.
• Completed within timeframe despite the Typhoon Melor Challenges whilst recording a very positive HSE record.
Logistic provider for CPP installation Kinabalu Phase 1.
Provision of AHTS for Murphy Bintulu Logistic
• Successfully ensured smooth operations for Murphy Crude Oil transfer from FPSO to Transporter Tanker.